Cue music...Hi Hi How do you Do! Welcome to My Gym...we're here for fun, and some games, now it's time to begin!
Hello blog friends, that is the opening song from my gymnastics class. It's almost as good as my theme song, "Milkshake Rock n Roll" ask me about that one next time you see me, you're sure to get a good laugh!
Speaking of celebrations and fun, I experienced Halloween! We walked around the outdoor mall and I got some candy in my pumpkin tin! After we got home, Mommy and Daddy showed me how to leave the candy for the pumpkin fairy overnight...yes, that's right, I gave my candy to the fairy BUT she left all sorts of wonderful things in exchange!! I got a new coloring book, butterfly stickers, and some farm animals. I like this Halloween fairy and Mommy says she's MUCH better for my toddler teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment