Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Help Wanted! Mommyblogger....

Hello friends!

The last time you heard from me I was jabbering on about the Halloween Fairy, which brings me to the title of this post-my Mommy is about to be fired from her position of blog manager.

She has missed the following events:

-My entrance and (recent) exit from preschool

-Updates on my eternal congestion: This is complicated but we’re starting allergy testing soon

-My acceptance to Chesapeake Montessori (starting this fall)

-Christmas: Love that holiday, haven’t met a snowman I didn’t like

-New Years: Resolution: run more (figured that would be easy, what 2 year likes to get let down?)

-Historic Blizzards: If snow had jaws, I’d end up like Pinocchio in the whale. Biggest highlight from the blizzard, mommy let me remodel our kitchen….with fingerpaint!

Please check back for updates….Mommy promises that she is going to do better (I think she’s just saying that because she is on blog-probation though)

Cheers,

Gracie

No comments: