Monday, October 12, 2009

Look at all those "Nunins"






This may be my second Halloween but it's my very first experience with those fantastically round and ever so interesting things called, "Nunins!" Actually, I believe the correct term is "Pumpkin" but I still pronounce things my own way. We decorated for Halloween at the beginning of the month and when Mommy put the pumpkins out it was love at first sight!

Now I run around the house shouting, "Nunin, Nunin, Nunin" as many times as often as possible. Mommy and Daddy told me that I'm going to BE a pumpkin for Halloween!! Can you believe it? I wonder what it will feel like to actually become a pumpkin! I'm still not sure what this whole Halloween thing is but it sure sounds promising. Speaking of holiday events, Mommy took me to the pumpkin patch! I was able to pick a pumpkin of my very own...enjoy the pictures and happy fall!

Love,
Ava

No comments: