Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer is the best time of year










Hi Fans,

Something great happened last week, I got a water table! You may be wondering what a water table is....well, it is a splish splash giggly bash of wonderous wet FUN!! If you can imagine being able to sail a boat, make water spin, and play in puddles all at the same time, that sums it up! Sounds exciting, right? Other exciting and noteworthy things to report:

1. I participate in "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" by pointing to my head. It's the only one I point to, yet the most vital as this action initiates the song.
2. I love cups...but not my own! If Mommy will share her water with me at dinner, I'll drink almost everything in her cup.

3. Mommy and Daddy say that I'm supposed to have less bottles now, I am protesting.

4. Mommy is changing her work hours, this means that every Monday at 5pm we're going to go to Storyville at the library. Other events and regualar outings to be announced!

5. I still love swim class, I do NOT however enjoy going under water...we're still trying to work that out.

I hope you enjoy the summer fun pics, until next time....
Love,
AGB

No comments: