Monday, June 15, 2009

Ducks, PBJ's, and First Steps!









Hi Friends!

I hope everyone is having a terrific summer....Mommy keeps complaining about the rain but it doesn't bother me. However, I do NOT like umbrellas and will try my best to get away if Mommy unlatches one. For those of you who know me well you may not be surprised that I don't mind getting wet! Speaking of water, etc.l aside from my swim classes and water table, Daddy and Mommy recently bought me a POOL!! The great thing about it is that somehow all my bath toys appear when it gets filled up. (I have attached some pictures of me playing in my pool, I hope you all like them!)

Just to share some other updates, I have a new favorite animal: DUCKS! I like to say the word, hear the quack, see the picture, read about them in a book, feel their fur on my flashcard...anything goes, I simply love ducks! Something I'm not too fond of anymore is baby food, well most food really, but specifically I've stopped eating baby food. I mostly survive off of bread, hummus, puffs, and crackers. The adults in my life worry about me but I feel great! This weekend, I accepted PB&J's into my food circle for lunch but Mommy says, "The jury is still out" ...whatever that means! Last but certainly not least...you may all be wondering when crawling will turn to walking. Well, I took a fist step yesterday and a few others this week but make no mistake, I remain unimpressed with walking!

Enjoy your summer and check back in with me soon!
Love,
Gracie Doodle Do








1 comment:

Team Leslie said...

Hi Ava!
You are more precious every time I read your blog! Avery loves the water too. Hope you are staying cool in the Summer heat!