So sorry I haven't written in quite sometime. I won't make up excuses, there's nothing wrong with our internet connection, I can still type, and I'm as witty as ever. Things tend to get a little hectic in la casa Buckner but we're working on it (actually I threatened to put a post out for a new mommy blogger again).
So here we are on summer break and how timely my entrance back into the blog-sphere is because I just received my report card in the mail over the weekend. Ok, it's not technically a report card (though, make no mistake, if it were I'd get straight A's) it's a "Primary End of the Year Report" Yes, that's correct, I was moved from the YCC to the Primary Community in March-wow we sure have lots of catching up to do.
I was rated in 4 areas, Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, and Mathematics. Here's how things shook out:
Pratical Life: Bottom line, I love hand washing and anything that has to do with water. I am "focusing on using the appropriate amount of water" hmmm....I think they're trying to say I love splashing (PS: they're right!)
Sensorial: I love the pink tower, I know how to do all of the color boxes, and my favorite thing are the bells. I like to play up and down the scale and use the damper to soften their sound.
Language: I may have talked late (I didn't have anything to say, when I did, I decided to talk) but this is one of my greatest strengths. I can often be found in the classroom library and thou I do not engage in conversations with other children, I love sound games and know the letter every sound begins with. Language cards are one of my favorite activities.
Math: They haven't taught me official math just yet but I know all my numbers and how to count. Mommy says I'm a prodigy.
I hope you enjoyed the little update. I promise not to stay away for so long next time.
xoxo
Ava G
No comments:
Post a Comment