Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Summer!

Hello all!
It's my favorite time of year...SUMMER! To celebrate my favorite time of year, I wrote a poem to catch everyone up on what I've been doing since Spring!

Guess what world?? Now I'm two!
I've been quite busy with lots of things to do....
Favorites include: swim lessons, dancing, Sesame Street, and new this year: pool time!
Less exciting is that dreadful potty of mine...
I do enjoy sitting on it and collecting M+M's you see,
Activity stops at just sitting though, no intentions to actually pee!

We're going on vacation in July to see some sand,
Off to North Carolina...to me, a far away land!
I'm excited to feel the ocean water on my feet....
Beach, seashells, + sandcastles...what a treat!

Mommy says in August we'll get ready for school,
I'll meet my teacher, I hope she's cool!
I know they'll have lots of things to make an do,
I'll probably learn to read and write my name too!

Enjoy the summer and check back for more updates,
Hopefully mommy will keep the posts on time (thou she's usually late)
Love,
Ava Grace


No comments: