Here is the official six-month report~
Weight: 15lbs 8oz-50th percentile
Height: 27 inches-90th percentile (yes, I got Daddy's height too)
Favorite things: Textures, Music, eebee, Pop-up Books, Rolling, Tiny Love "Friends", Ramona the Bee
Foods: Yes, Please! Notably apples, bananas, and sweet potatoes
Words: Tons of them! I have full conversations, it's just that I still speak in my own language so the adults can't translate anything to English just yet!
Milestones: I can sit unsupported though I barely display this skill due to the fact that I have little interest in staying in one place for too long, I'm a few slobber-laced bibs away from my first tooth, a couple knee bends short of crawling, and a syllable away from saying "Da Da".....what I can say for sure though, is that I'M FINALLY GETTING HAIR!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow Ava! You're becoming such a big girl! Great update.
Post a Comment