Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 Month Doctor's Visit


Hi All!

I survived my 1 month visit to the doctor's office. The doctor was very impressed with how alert I was and how well I track things with my eyes. He says that I'll smile soon because I'm so aware of my environment. I was hoping he'd tell Mommy to feed me more but it sounds like I'm right on track-darn! I am 8lbs 7 oz and 22 inches tall, so clearly I'm not missing any meals!

You'll notice in the picture that Mommy is all smiles holding me before we left...I on the other hand, was not feeling so jovial due to the fact that I heard her mention the word "shot".... and I was correct, they stuck me with one of those pesky vaccines!

The doctor also told Mommy that I have a wee bit of colic since I cry every night at the same time for no reason. (PS: It usually happens between 8-9pm so if you call then, Mommy & Daddy can't come to the phone) Daddy discovered that the hair dryer distracts me and puts me to sleep so that's what they've resorted to over the last 3 nights. PSS: I'm well aware of this hair dryer trickery and I'm smarter than that and can't be easily distracted, I just feel bad for them since they're trying so hard to sooth my crying so I PRETEND the hair dryer sound works. Come on, if they're creative enough to go to such measures, the least I can do is humor them!

1 comment:

wittney said...

You do cry between 8 and 9 But I do think the hair dryer works!
Love,
Sissy