Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time Flies...2 Weeks Old Already?!


Here I am 2 weeks old! I'm doing great! I'm getting ready to graduate to 3.5 ounces per feeding (3 just isn't cutting it anymore!) Most of you may recall that Mommy had to go on a high calorie diet when she was 32 weeks pregnant with me. Well, SHE may be passing up the strawberry shortcake these days but I remain very excited about food. In fact, Similac Advance reminds me of all those vanilla milkshakes Mommy use to drink-yummy! I keep the spit up to an absolute minimum (wouldn't want to waste one drop of my liquid gold) but I do have the tendancy to get a little gassy, especially at night! I think Mommy and Daddy discovered the recipe for my tummy though and I'm on a nice little cocktail of mylicon and formula during my late afternoon and early evening feedings. So far that's working like a charm!

No comments: